Friday, June 14, 2019

Fun and Whimsy

For this weeks QKR Stampede Challenge, my DT card features a Eureka Stamps, Christmas Bear Digital Image [ES-digi11302]. You can find it HERE. I used Spectrum Noir markers and a Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen to color the sweet bear.  The circle sentiment on the front of the card is a freebie from Birds Cards. You can find it HERE. The inside sentiment is computer generated. 
Entered into: 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge- #390#391 Anything Goes                    
Outlawz Challenge- Festive Fridays                                                                    

The 12 Months of Christmas- Challenge #54   

2craftycrittercrazies Challenge- #27                                                                    

Christmas Crafts All Year Round- Garland/Leaves/Christmas Flowers 

Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge- June                                       

WeCraftCards Forum is hosting its annual June Crop. This one, named Musical Mania, runs from June 12-15. I joined the Forum back in 2011 and I've loved getting to know the wonderful people I've met there. I'm hosting the Friday challenge, and my theme is All Things Oz [with a twist of Add Some Sparkle.] For my sample card I used a sweet freebie from Dearie Dolls named Good Witch. [You can find her HERE.] I colored the image with Spectrum Noir makers, a Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen and a Marvy Silver Pen. I had fun adding some texture to the card by layering a scrap of tulle that is dotted with silver glitter, plus some rhinestones and larger gems. I also added a strip of some delicate antique lace from my mom's stash.  I'm not sure what this strip of lace is made from, but it has a nice sheen. I found the Gynda quote on the web and printed it off in a fun font named Blackadder.
 
 
 
Entered into: 
Outlawz Challenges- Monday Greeting Challenge- Wings, Butterflies, Bugs            
Di’s Digi Stamps Add Glitter/Glitter Glue/Liquid Pearl                               
Bugaboo Stamp- Stella Says Sketch Challenge #711                    

7 comments:

  1. He is indeed a cute a bear. Love the design of this card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again I need to compliment you on your colouring skills! Both cards are just adorable :D Than you for being a regular at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cards, Kathy, and so beautifully designed! I especially love your teddy bear's warmth and slightly vintage appearance! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
    Crafty Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card..Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Kathy and what a wonderful sentiment! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Monday Greetings with this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!