Friday, June 21, 2019

Friday Fun

This week's sponsor at the Colour Crazy Challenge is Oddball Art.  For my DT card I chose an adorable image named, "Lazy Louise and Bathtime Bubble Friends." You can find it HERE. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen. I added some depth to the bubbles with a bit of Nuvo Crystal Drops [Clear Morning Dew.] The inside sentiment is a freebie from TLC Creations. [It appears to not be retired. But this blog offers many wonderful free sentiments and other digis. Check it out HERE.]
Entered into: 
Outlawz Challenge- Festive Fridays                                                                    
Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge- June                                       

For this weeks QKR Stampede Challenge, my DT card features a Eureka Stamp image [ES-digi8805 Big n Little Cat Digital Stamp] and QKR Sentiment [Q-digi13508 Honest Digital Stamp.]  You can find them HERE. I used Spectrum Noir makers and a Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen to color the sweet bear.  This sweet image seemed like a perfect match for the fun sentiment. Doesn't that little kitten look like fearful about asking the recipient of the card about his/her age? Such a cute little fur face.  
Entered into:
The Paper Shelter- #388 Stripes and/or Dots
Word Art Wednesday Challenge- #392-#393 Anything Goes                    
Scribbles Designs Challenge- #78 Hip to be Square                                      

My final card for this posting went together really quickly with an upcycled beach scene from a card, a cocktail sticker on a scrap of blue and white paper, and alphabet stickers from my scrapbook supplies. I had fun creating a "math problem" on the front of the card. Basically "[Beach chairs] + [a cocktail] = " [open the card] "Fun Times!" I created the + and = signs by cutting up a few alphabet stickers that I seldom use [I have a ton of z's and x's.]
  
Entered into: 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge- Travel/Vacation                                    

Cute Card Thursday- #587 Summer

Outlawz Challenge- Twisted Thursday- [TWIST –Beach Babe]
Outlawz Challenges- Tuesday Color Challenge – Peacock Feather

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card that bathtub one is.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOve this!! So cute!! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!