The first sketch works perfectly with some items from my Patriotic collection of digis, dies and more. I especially enjoyed using a Star Border die that I’ve only used once before and love that I didn’t have to get my star punches out since the small stars from the border worked perfectly!
· Patriotic Eagle digi- a Freebie from Create with TLC (no longer available)
· Colored with Crayola fine line markers and Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen
· Front Sentiment- upcycled from an old card in my Stampin’ Up! collection
· Inside Sentiment- Happy 4th of July from a Polkadoodles set
· Star Border Die- Marianne Design
· Star stencil/template and all other items from my stash.
· Front tag sentiment and Red Boots- EchoPark’s A Cozy Christmas Element Sticker Set
· Inside Sentiment- “Merry” from Stampin Up! Thinlits Expressions Dies (retired set)
· Snowflakes- Lawn Fawn LF995-Mini Snowflakes Die Set
· Scraps of ribbon (satin, sheer, lime green velvet and printed HoHoHo) and assorted papers from my stash.