I wanted to experiment and see how the little bandits looked on kraft brown and white cardstock. So I tried one image on each option. I liked both… so I used them on my card so you can see the difference, too. Lastly, I love that Beccy names each of her digi characters. The excited raccoon on the front is Riccardo. I trimmed the bottom from the image to make room for the sentiment at the top, but wanted you to see that even his feet look excited (check out the WM of the set to see his happy toes.) The cake-lover on the inside is Rhonda. (Honestly, I can understand Rhonda's behavior since I grew up with five brothers and sisters… and I LOVE cake! So, I have to admit that I have done some “sneak eating” of cake a few times… especially if ice cream was also available. So yummy!) Okay, I’m salivating now so better sign off…
· Digi and Sentiments- Beccy’s Place Digi Set (Cake Time)
· Colored with Aquarelle Colored Pencils, Spectrum Noir Classique markers and Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen
· All other items from my stash.
· Sentiments- Computer Generated
· Patterned paper, rhinestones, and other items from my stash.
· “Wishing You a
Smooth School Year” tag Freebie found HERE
“Teach” sentiment created with patterned paper
· Puffy Heart
· Acetate gift bag from the dollar store
· Pencil (fussy-cut from patterned paper) and
bus sticker are both from my scrapbook stash.