Monday, October 23, 2017

Adorable images

Oh my... as a fairly new blogger, tonight I accidentally deleted all comments from 10-17 to 10-24. My apologies for those of you who posted a comment that is no longer visible. I promise never to try to organize things again! 

One of my favorite Eureka stamps is this cute snowball throwin' bear. Wanted to add a bit of sparkle so added glitter to the snowball, upcycled the liner from a can of coffee to create the silver circle behind the stamped image, and finished off the sparkle with metallic snowflake stickers.
Entered into: 
QKR Stampede- Anything Goes               (qkrstampede.blogspot.com)
Cute Card Thursday- Snowflakes             (cutecardthursday.blogspot.com) 

Had fun making a Monster card for the current Less Is More Challenge. The image is from Bugaboo Stamp's Mini-Monster Blocks. And the circle sentiment is a free that you can find here: desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.com/2014/10/little-creatures-for-lim-194.html
                            
Entered into: 
Less is More Challenge- Monsters           (simplylessismoore.blogspot.com)
Deep Ocean Challenge- Halloween          (deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au)

Had fun making this card to enter into a few challenges. The sweet little wizard from Bugaboo Stamps is the perfect image to put on a card for the AAA Challenge "Inspired By A Film." Guess which movie inspired the card? (The round glasses should help you come up with the correct answer. Although they aren't usually sparkly silver on the real wizard!) Also, am entering it into the Bugaboo Bingo challenge. It includes the bottom left diagonal: layers, players choice (bugaboo image), and gem (sparkly star.)
Also, because I still have a limited number of alcohol markers, I colored this little guy with my Tombow markers. In the photo the coloring looks pretty sketchy. So, let's just say that the look I was after was "threadbare." Nailed it!
The perfect sentiment is from Beccy's Place digi set named "Gnomes in my Garden." 
Entered into: 
AAA Card Challenges- Inspired By A Film      (aaacards.blogspot.com/)
Bugaboo Stamps- Bingo                                      (catchthebugblog.blogspot.com)
Beccy’s Place Challenge- October                      (beccysplace.blogspot.com)

10 comments:

  1. Love your polar bear card! He is perfect for a Christmas card or even just saying hello this winter! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great set of cards. Love the polar bear! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Kathy, you've done a great job! I love the idea of recycling the coffee can, what a great addition it's made to your card. All the shiny silver and sparkly glitter make this a fabulous holiday card.
    Your monster card is super cute, especially those googly eyes! I really like the round sentiment and the way his little tongue protrudes over the top... my nephews would love your card!
    You did a wonderful job colouring the little wizard on your last card. I love your description, although I don't think he looks all that "threadbare". Pretty darn cute!
    Great job Kathy.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards and I love the Harry Potter one most!
    Thanks for joining the October Bingo challenge at Catch The Bug!
    xxx Margreet (GD Catch The Bug)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, looks like I’m working my way backwards. Another fantastic group of cards with another adorable monster card for our challenge. Thank you for joining us again this week at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your creations are adorable. Love that Bugaboo monster! My kids love HP so I adore your magical card. Thanks for using Bugaboo stamps and for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Harry Potter card Kathy! I haven't seen any of the movies/read the books but luckily the round glasses helped me guess the movie! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card, thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great card from you! Thanks for joining us for Bugaboo Bingo this week - good luck in the draw! Please join us again soon.
    luv
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!