Monday, September 24, 2018

Final Posting- Beccy's Place Guest Designer Gig

I can't believe my three months as a Guest Designer for Beccy's Place is almost over. I have enjoyed working with Beccy and her team. And, since it was such a positive experience, I sought other DT opportunities, which I am also enjoying. So… I can't thank Beccy enough [plus, I was able to add several more amazing digi sets to my collection. I love Beccy's variety of images and the quality are excellent!]  
Okay, before I get teary eyed- allow me to share my final Guest DT cards, using the just released digi set named "Azaleas."  [To see cards created by Beccy and other DTs, stop on by https://beccysplace.blogspot.comAs usual, this set includes not just an image but also several sentiments. I googled Azaleas when working on the coloring of my cards. I used Spectrum Noir markers and white gel pen for highlights. One reason that I love working with digi images is because you can enlarge or reduce the images. For one of my cards I used the entire image, for the other, I enlarged just a few of the blooms to really be able to highlight their delicate beauty. You can find the set at the amazingly low price of $4.38 [USD] at http://beccysplace.com/azaleas-digital-stamps
 


Entered into: 
Calling All Sista’s- Color Challenge #17                              (callingallsistahs.blogspot.com)
Word Art Wed Challenge- #352-3531 Anything Goes     (wordartwednesday.blogspot.com)
Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge                   (craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com)

My final entry for the Simon Says Monday Challenge "It's a Wrap" is a wrap for a coffee cup. I created it by upcycling a cardboard coffee wrap from Panera.  I carefully tore the wrap at the seam, turned it inside out and retaped it.  Then, I cut a paper napkin ring that had a large leaf in the middle into two strips and taped them to the coffee wrap. Wrapped a strip of paper ribbon around the cardboard and taped it under the large leaf. [Have had this stuff since the early 90's. Was fun to put it to use.] Fussy-cut some colorful fall leaves that I slipped behind the large leaf and finished it off with a freebie sentiment [from winkwinkink.com]    
Entered into: 
Simon Says Monday Challenge-It's a Wrap                                    (simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge)
Artistic Inspirations Challenge-Challenge #207                          (artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com.au)

My final card this posting is a shape card that was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest. Since the original was made with a Silhouette using a cut-file, it took a while to figure out how to make it. I used a color scheme for the fur so that I could enter it into the current If you Give a Crafter a Cookie challenge. And… when I was finished, I decided to add a pumpkin, so that I can enter the card into the current Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge named "Pumpkin Spice."  The sentiment is computer generated using a fun font named Bertha. 
Entered into: 
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie- #103 Kitten            (giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.com)
Power Poppy- Creative Confetti- Pumpkin Spice  (powerpoppy.blogspot.com/2018/09/bring-on-pumpkin-spice.html)

7 comments:

  1. As always fab to see you at Calling All Sistahs and I love your use of this Digi and seeing the different ways you can use it. Thanks for joining us. We would like to feature a few entries to our challenge on Instagram, if this is ok with you could you confirm this by email to me on sandiesandie16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards using Beccy's images. Such a pleasure to work with your, your creations are wonderful. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the kitty card and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at ‘If you give a crafter a cookie’. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful diversity of use of Beccy's image. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cat-shaped card !! Great job !! Thank you for joining in on the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge.. We hope you will join us again soon !! Debra Davison / Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for adding your beautiful black & white floral card to the Calling All Sistahs encouragement challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the inspiration photo. Thanks for playing along at Calling All Sistahs. Hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!