Tuesday, June 6, 2017

June 6- (Tuesday)
I am drawn to digi images these days because they are easy to store, plus can be sized as needed to fit a car. Plus there are soooooo many from which to choose!
The first challenge was to create a card to accompany a gift. I told a friend about a bible that my hubby gave me for Christmas that I love! (The Bible AND the hubby!)  Recently found one on sale and picked it up to give to my friend, who was saving up for one. The sentiment ion the inside of the card, printed on my computer reads, "Rest in these truths. And remember, YOU are loved with an EVERLASTING love!"
The card was made with a free digi found here-
http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.com/
It was also entered into a challenge that encourages me to create cards that encourage and give hope. Love that!
Entered into:
We Craft Cards Monday Challenge-Pair it Up          
    (wecraftcards.com/forum)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge- Anything Goes  
    (wordartwednesday.blogspot.com)

Great image would work for a Valentines, birthday or even a Father’s Day card (Dads can be hot, too!) Find the free image here http://www.papercraftsmag.com/articles/May_June_2013_Sentiments Entering this card into a masculine challenge, and also one that requires the use of background paper (and is CAS- a true challenge for me!) I didn't think about the fact that I set this card on a frilly doily until after I posted it here. Kinda like the way the bit of flounce plays off against the masculine theme. So fun!
Entered into:
Simon Says Monday Challenge- Masculine  
     (simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge)
CAS-ual Fridays Challenge-Patterned Background Paper                                
     (cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com)   

The next few challenges involve flowers and bugs. I have many, many stamps in my collection that will help me here! This easel shape card will fit nicely into three challenges.

Entered into:
Artistic Inspirations Challenge- Flowers 
     (artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com.au)

Cute Card Thursday Challenge-#480- Bugs & Butterflies
    (cutecardthursday.blogspot.com) 
Poppy Power Challenge-Bug Me
    (powerpoppy.blogspot.com)

AAA Cards is celebrating their third anniversary this week. So their challenge is to create a CAS birthday card. I used two images from a box of old cards that I found at a thrift store. Added a bit of paper, a strip of embossed vellum, a "punny" computer-generated sentiment and we are good to go! (The inside of the card reads "... that's reason to celebrate!")
Entered into:
AAA Cards Challenge- Happy Birthday           
     (aaacards.blogspot.com/)

7 comments:

  1. You sure are giving AAA Cards birthday celebrations mega support, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love making birthday cards and am a new fan of AAA cards. So... love having a reason to celebrate!

      Delete
  2. Fun and striking with some fabulous images. Thanks for playing along in our 3rd Birthday challenge at AAA Cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fantastic creation! The layered embellishments are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Thanks for playing along with our patterned paper challenge at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love that 'Hot Stuff' card! SO fun! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I went by to say hello, since I've been disconnected from everything for a long time. As always I love your work. That I still think that they are not chapucillas, but great works. A kiss.
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!