Tuesday, June 13, 2017

June 11- (Sunday)
I haven’t used the resist technique for several years. Was fun to  make some cards for AAA Cards challenges this week. I’ll be sharing a few more in the coming days, but here is the first. What I had intended to do with the birthday card didn’t work AT ALL! But when I cut the card apart and experimented with a few different ideas… I like the end result!

Entered into:
AAA Cards Challenge- Resist Technique                  
     (aaacards.blogspot.com/)

Using up more of my patterned papers, this time it's two sided paper. For this cute baby onesie I used a template that I found here http://www.mgulin.com/wordpress/2014/11/baby-onesies-card-printable.   
Entered into:
CAS-ual Fridays Challenge-Patterned Background Paper   
     (cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com)   
Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge-         


6 comments:

  1. Off to a quick start with our new challenge Kathy! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun how a challenge, can make you revisit techniques? lovely card, thank you fro playing at AAA cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plaid onesie! Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays. Lisa~DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Kathy! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest baby card! Thanks again for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of patterned paper for a baby card. Thank you for joining us at CHNPPC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!