Tuesday, September 17, 2024

myasperations 9-17-24

      I embellished this colorful fall card with lots of punched leaves in several colors and sizes for the current challenge at The Paper Shelter.
     I’m entering this card into several challenges including Cupcake Inspirations: favorite foods (this card features my favorite beverage, coffee, and one of my favorite foods, muffins), and Park Hopping-My Happy Place (I’ve been told that the best coffee can be found in Disney Parks. And I’m sure they offer lots of yummy baked treats, too!)
Supplies: 
·   The Paper Shelter Digital Stamp  (Pixie Caramel Macchiato)

·   Colored with Spectrum Noir Classique markers and Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen

·   Front Sentiment- a freebie from TlcCreations (Thankful for Autumn)

·   Inside Sentiment “Happy Pumpkin Spice Season” from  Imagine That! Coffee Sentiments (Company no longer in business)

·   Leaf paper punches-assorted sizes from Martha Steward and Marvy Uchida

·   Patterned paper, cardstock, scrap of vellum and other items from my stash.
Entered into:  
Cupcake Inspirations- #602 Theme Challenge- Favorite Foods  
Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge- Anything Goes
Papercraft Challenges- Challenge #110 Fabulous Fall
Park Hopping-My Happy Place (SeptI’ve been told that the best coffee can be found in Disney Parks!

     This is my first entry into the Sweet November monthly challenge… and I gave it a fall theme, complete with coffee and brownies. Yummy!
     I’m entering this card into several challenges including Simon Says Wednesday: 4 Legged Friends (during college I had several unusual work study jobs and one of them was caring for the white mice used for psychology labs. I wasn’t sure what that meant until I took a freshmen psych class where we taught mice to go through mazes by reinforcing their “choices” with treats,) and Outlawz Sunday Challenge: Summers End (a few of the lines that inspired me reflect that I love sitting on the deck with a cup of coffee, and savoring the beauty of the season.) 
Supplies: 

·   Digi- Sweet November Digital Stamps (Coffee Mouse)

·   Colored with Spectrum Noir Classique markers and Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen

·   Front Sentiment “Happy Pumpkin Spice Season”  from  Imagine That! Coffee Sentiments (Company no longer in business)

·   Front Sentiment “You Warm my Heart” from Beccy’s Place Digi Set (Christmas Cheers)

·   Mouse footprint roller stamp- from local dollar store

·   Patterned paper and other items from my stash.

Entered into:  
Outlawz Sunday Challenge- Summers End  
Outlawz ChallengeSept 2024 Linky
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge- 4 Legged Friends
Paper Funday- #69 Anything Goes      

     This is my first entry into the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge, which features coffee and/or hot chocolate, plus this month-cookies and/or candy! This yummy digi from Beccy’s Place includes a mug of hot chocolate with a towering dollop of whipped topping and an assortment of peppermint candies.
Supplies: 

·   Digi (pre-colored) and front sentiment from Beccy’s Place Digi Set (Christmas Cheers)

·   Shading and highlights added with Spectrum Noir Classique markers and Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen

·   Inside Sentiment- “Full Of Laughter” Polka Dot Orchard digi set (Merry Little Coffee)

·   Peppermint candy Patterned paper and other items from my stash.

Entered into: 
Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge- Sept #33 Coffee + Candy and/or Cookies   
Word Art Wednesday Challenge- #665-666
Outlawz Challenge- Festive Friday (Christmas)
ABC Christmas Challenge- S and T are for…?” T is for Traditional Christmas Colours
Beccy’s Place Challenge- Sept  Since I’m a Contributor for Beccy’s Place, I’m entering just for fun! 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous project!
    Thank you for joining with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge
    Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy! I actually stopped by because I saw your cute card over at the Caffeinated Christmas Challenge and I wanted to come take a closer look at it. Since I'm here, I'd also like to thank you for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Your cards are always SO super sweet, and I always appreciate you and the art you share with us. I hope you're having an awesome week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, coffee and muffins! Great card with that cutie standing in all those wonderful coffee beans! Happy you shared with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday. Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all this caffeinated goodness!
    Love your sweet project for the CCCC.
    Thanks for playing along with the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards Kathy! You've done a fantastic job with the colouring, as you always do, and you've embellished the cards perfectly. I particularly like the way you've added the Christmas peppermints to the inside of your last card, they look fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!