Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Hearts & Fairies

This is my second entry for the current challenge at Art Impressions to create something that can be used for everyday gift giving. I made a tag to attach to a neat box of cocoa for one of my staff. The sweet elephant stamp was a freebie with a recent purchase from Scrapbook. Com. However, since I wanted to make a Valentines themed tag, I covered the leaves in the bike basket and air with puffy heart stickers. So fun!
 
Supplies: 
·    Zebra Image- Art Impressions Clear Stamp (Freebie stamp, gift from a friend)
·    Colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen
·    Sentiment- A freebie from Decosses Dynamite Doodles (Oh Happy Day)
·    A scrap of ribbon and Assorted papers from my stash
·    Puffy Heart Stickers- Sticko’s from WalMart
Entered into:  
Art Impressions- #275 Give it Away                                                      
Cute Card Thursday- Challenge #620 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge- #424-425 Anything Goes                   
Bugaboo Stamps- Feb Theme- Childs Play                
Outlawz Challenge- Saturday Paper Ala Mode- Valentines                    
2craftycrittercrazies Challenge- Feb 2020 #35                                      
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge-With Love              
                          
This is my second entry into the current Butterfly Challenge, where we learn new folds/techniques and can also win prizes!  For this card, I used a clear stamp and strip of ribbon that I won in one of the last Butterfly Challenges. I loved using pretty pastel colors on the background, giving the finished card a whimsical feeling.  This card features the following requirement for the Butterfly Challenge- Color (Salmon ) and Theme (Butterfly).       
(Please note- I can’t find the name of the source for the “Make a Wish” sentiment digi right now. I currently have over 6000 digital images on my laptop. Some are within the 445 folders of digi sets so I cannot just pull them up by title. I know that this sentiment is hidden in one of those sets as I did print it off to make this card. And… I need to find it again because I really like it. So, when I do, I'll add the source here. In the meantime, if any of you recognize this sentiment and can tell me it's source, please let me know. Thanks!)
 
Supplies: 
·    Fairy Image- prize from the Butterfly Challenge (Nellies Choice Clear Stamp-Fairy Tale)
·    Believe in Fairies ribbon- prize from the Butterfly Challenge
·    Make a Wish Digi Sentiment- unknown source
·    Colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Sakura Gelly Roll white and silver gel pens
·    Assorted background papers and photo corners from my stash
Entered into:  
Butterfly Challenge- #136 S for Step Block Card  
Crafty Catz Challenge- Anything Goes #492
Polkadoodles Challenge-Week 6 Anything Goes                                    
A Perfect Time to Craft 2020-Anything Goes- Challenge #2-2020

7 comments:

  1. a lovely design on your tag, it makes a lovely gift, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag with the cutest happiest little elephant! The heart stickers work really well and look great! Thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see you using your prize from my challenge. Card looks very pretty . Thankyou gif coming along again And playing with the butterfly wheel. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a joyful elephant and lovely juicy hearts. SO glad you shared with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, I love fairies..

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
    luck with your entry.

    Kelly DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
    pot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!