A short time ago I “met” an artist on FB who is pretty amazing. Her name is Sherry West and she recently wrote and illustrated a kid's book named “It’s Raining Cats, Dogs And Pollywogs.” It's her first book and the first run on Amazon sold out in record time. How exciting is that?!! Sherry draws adorable critters and beautiful angels. Although she has put her Etsy shop on vacation for a bit, she This card features one of her angels that is available until Dec 31. HERE
· Angel digi- Sherry West FB Coloring and Crafts (freebie until Dec 31) join FB page HERE then go to photos… find this image and click. It will take you to the contest where you can download the image.
· Colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen
· Background paper, scraps of ribbon and silver photo corners from my stash.
Cute Card Thursday- Challenge #614 Anything Goes
Classic Design Team Challenge- #12 December
For the next two cards, I used die-cuts that are actually cut from the front of luminary bags that I purchased at the dollar store a while ago. (I didn’t take a photo of the ornament luminary, but do have a pic of the sleigh one that I provided below.)
The first card features the sleigh luminary adhered onto a wonderful snowflake background with foam tape. I had fun using non-traditional colors on this card. Am entering it into several challenges including Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge and We Craft Cards Monday Challenge-Clean and Simple (This is not a CAS challenge. It is actually a creative challenge to simply clean up some of the little bits and pieces, i.e. leftovers on our craft table/desk to make a card.)
· Luminary Bag, snowflake paper and bear sticker- from my stash.
· Pile of Gifts Image- from a Beccy’s Place digi set (Celebrations) the tall tower of gifts was cut in two pieces. The bottom two are on the inside of the card, and the rest of the pile is on the front of the card.
· Inside sentiment-Computer generated
Outlawz Challenges- Songs and Rhymes- Sleigh-Bells
We Craft Cards Monday Challenge-Clean and Simple (NOT CAS!)
Outlawz Challenges- Tuesday Color Challenge (Photo)
The other luminary card features traditional Christmas colors starting with a red ornament die-cut from a luminary bag. The background paper features a green pine tree. I decorated the ornaments with assorted embellishments, metallic cardstock, and ribbon scraps. I topped the patterned paper with a scrap of vellum that allows the ornaments to stand out after the die-cut's attached with foam tape. The silver photo corners, plus the Merry Christmas circle on the front and the inside sentiment are all from my scrapbook stash.
· Luminary Bag, tree paper, photo corners, sentiments tags,sparkly gems and miscellaneous embellishments are from my stash.
Outlawz Challenge- Saturday Paper Ala Mode- All About Ornaments
Word Art Wednesday Challenge- #418-419 Anything Goes
Outlawz Challenge- Festive FridaysCrafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge- #469 Anything Goes