Saturday, April 6, 2024

myasperations 4-6-24

     I am honored to have served as a Guest Designer for Beccy Muir at Beccy’s Place and am now one of her “Contributors” (which means that she provides me with digis or clear stamp sets several times a year and I get to create cards or other items with them!) It is always fun to see the images Beccy invites me to use and this time my card features Beccy’s new sets named Goat Club. I used a pre-colored digi (mainly because Beccy’s coloring is always stellar) plus  2 sentiments from the set.  (I knew that I wanted to create a Father’s Day card with this set, so created a computer generated sentiment for the front the card that helped in that task.)
     I love that Beccy names the characters that she creates, and this adorable Kid is named “Tator”!  (I think that is the cutest name EVAH!!)
     I’m entering this card into several challenges including Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge: Love and Friendship (It is easy to see that this excited “kid” loves his old GOAT!)

Supplies: 

·   Precolored Digi and Inside Sentiments- Beccy’s Place Digi Set (Goat Club )

·   Swirly texture on little Kid added with Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen

·   Front Sentiment- Computer Generated

·   All other items from my stash.

Entered into:  
Outlawz Challenges- Monday Greeting Challenge- Love and Friendship 
Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge- Anything Goes (optional: Baby Animals)  
Outlawz ChallengeApril 2024 Linky
Double D’s Challenge- Cute Little Animals      
Word Art Wednesday Challenge- #641-642
Allsorts Challenge- Week 775 For the Love of Animals  (Option AG)
Crafty Catz Challenge- Anything Goes #669 (Optional twist- Any Cute Critter 
           Since I was a DT for QKR (sponsor), I’m entering just for fun!

     I had fun making Easter and Spring cards this year, especially using this sweet little fluffy duck from a Beccy’s Place digi set. For this card, I created a fun backdrop for the little cutie with a free background subway art and delicate little gem butterfly and flower stickers.
     I’m entering this card into several challenges including Outlawz Tuesday Color Wheel (although a bit more pastel in tone, this card includes 6 of the 8 colors on the wheel), Park Hopping-My Happy Place (I used the wonderful “inspiration” listing that sponsor Makira provides, and found that my card fits into one fun ride named  Egg-spress  at Pleasurewood Hills Park, Suffolk, UK) and Outlawz Sunday "Happy Easter" poem (my card reflects the line "May your Easter be happy" because the little duck just exudes happiness!) 
Supplies: 

·   Digi- from a Beccy’s Place Digi Set (Easter Joy)  

·   Colored with Spectrum Noir Classique markers and Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen

·   Subway Art- Freebie from TLC Creations (April Subway Art)

·   Inside Sentiment- Computer Generated

·   Gem butterflies and flower stickers-Hobby Lobby

·   All other items from my stash.
Entered into:  
Outlawz Sunday Challenge- Happy Easter
Outlawz- Tuesday Color Challenge- Color Wheel 
Outlawz Challenge- Festive Friday (Happy Easter)
Park Hopping-My Happy Place (April)    Egg-spress    
The Paper Shelter- #590 Bunnies and/or Chicks
Colorful Options Monthly Challenge: April Pastels  (optional rainbow)       
Papercraft Challenges- Challenge #104- Easter
The Four Seasons Challenge- Anything Spring (April 2024 
Beccy’s Place Challenge- April   
        Since I’m a Contributor for Beccy’s Place, I’m entering just for fun! 

     I wanted to enter one more card into the ABC Christmas Challenge before the current one closes. The instructions for making a Faux Envelope card provided me with a perfect way to meet the ‘F is for Faux' prompt. And it was fun to use so many items from my stash to create an unusual card!
Supplies: 

·   “Dear Santa” papers- found at Goodwill Store years ago

·   Instructions for making a Fax Envelope Card found HERE

·   Front Sentiment- “Thinking of You at Christmas” sentiment- from a Beccy’s Place Digi Set (Christmas Cardinals)

·   Inside Sentiment- “If kisses…” SnapClickSupply.com (Mittens & Cocoa Cards)

·   Sparkly Heart Stickers- Hobby Lobby

·   Weathered wood patterned paper- Hobby Lobby

·   Assorted snowflake stickers and other items from my stash.

Entered into: 
Cupcake Inspirations- #591 Color Challenge  (Frosty Blue, Mocha and White)  
Polkadoodles Challenge- Week #14 AG 
Paper Funday- #64 Anything Goes    

18 comments:

  1. What a great idea - love the colours - thank you for joining us more at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful assortment of cards, thanks so much for sharing with us at Four Seasons challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Goat card he is one of the cutest I have ever seen thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty holiday card, would make a fantastic masculine Christmas card. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, Kathy. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again soon. Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real fun Fathers Day card for Allsorts, thanks so much for joining in this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love that Christmas card with the rustic looking style, and great use of some extra bits and pieces from your stash! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice cards, I like the wood dsp and the snowflakes are wonderful, thank you for playing our color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Have a wonderful day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your fun goat card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful image and sentiment. You've used it so well with the gingham paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your goat card and accompanying sentiment is brilliant!! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the cute goat,what a special card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  13. This funny little certainly fits into the "cute animals" category. Your card is darling! Thanks so much for linking up to the Double D Challenge. I wish you the best of luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two great cards. Love your Christmas design with the woodgrain paper.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super fun cards, Kathy. You're such a creative person and I always enjoy seeing your wonderful art. Thanks for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful wordcloud. This discribes my garden :) Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet creations!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!