Sunday, May 28, 2017

Week of May 21- 27 (Tuesday)
Three very different cards for three separate challenges.
The first was made with a stamp that I inherited from my Mom. She passed away in 2011 and I still miss stampin’ and scrappin’ with her. She especially loved cute images and this was one of her favorites, we called it her “lil cheeps”!  
 
Entered into:
Deep Ocean Challenge- Furry & Feathers Friends               
    (deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au)

The second is for a challenge that provided an inspiration photo of a mother in lacey gown holding her little one. My card reflects the lacy textures in the photo and the muted coloring. I hardly use mulberry paper anymore. Added the perfect touch here!
Entered into:
 (Pin)spirational Challenge- Inspiration Photo               
     (pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com)

The third reminds me of summers as a child. I remember the first time I caught lightning bugs. When I woke up the next morning and ran to see my new treasured critters, I thought my brothers had raided my jar and put some ugly bugs in their place. So funny!

Entered into:
Simon Says Monday Challenge-Little Critters     
   (simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge)

2 comments:

  1. Your lacey texture is perfect for this card.. I tried to do it on my inspiration card but was not nearly successful as you!! This is beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at PINspirational.
    Cyber Hugs,
    Shawna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Baby card! ;o) Love the use of the mulberry paper, it really adds the perfect touch! Thank you for joining our PINspirational Challenge! Have a great day and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!