Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Week of May 21-27 (Friday)
A few end of the week challenges. The first includes gold hearts stamped from a Godiva Coffee bag (I love to upcycle items in my cards and I love Godiva Crème Brule coffee!)  The inside sentiment reads "...but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!"   
 
Entered into:
Artistic Inspirations Challenge-#180Anything Goes
     (artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com.au)

For the second card I used a few images from an old SU set, “Dreams & Dragons.”


Entered into:
Send a Smile for Kids Challenge-Bright Colors for Kids                
     (sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

  1. Love Godiva chocolate and your card is wonderful!Thank you for submitting with Artistic Inspirations. Vicki- DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!