Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Week of May 14-20 (Wednesday)
I don't have any horse stamps, but remembered that I found this great image on a coloring sheet that I use at the office. The sentiment shows my usual odd sense of humor. The inside of the card says, No, I meant “Hay girl.” That is your job, right?
Entered into:
We Craft Cards Wednesday Challenge- Horses
          (wecraftcards.com/forum)
Deep Ocean Challenge- #155 Furry, Feathered Friends
    (deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au)

Used a section of scrapbook paper, plus a sweet wedding stamp and some rhinestones to create this card for a challenge that required a bit of sparkle.
Entered into:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge- Bit of Sparkle
     (simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! That horse image is wonderful and your LOVE card is so pretty! Great designs!

    Thank you very much for joining us this past week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!