Sunday, May 28, 2017

Week of May 21-27 (Monday)
Enjoyed spending many hours in therapy this weekend (aka- making cards in my craft room with a fragrant cup of hazelnut coffee close to hand!) As a result, I was able to finish up several challenges. So fun!

For the first two challenges, I used a favorite fairy stamp from Simon Says stamps. (I find that I use this set more often after I got a MISTI for Christmas. Love how I can restamp numerous times if needed to get a bold image.)
Entered into:
Simon Says Monday Challenge-Little Critters     
    (simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge)
Send a Smile for Kids Challenge-Bright Colors for Kids                   
     (sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com)

When I saw this great fish image in a Game, Fish and Parks booklet I knew I had to put it to use. The finishing touch on my card was some fun cord I found in my stash that looks like flimsy seaweed. Reminded me how a bit of cord, twine, yarn, ribbon, etc. can often add that extra ooomph that a card sometimes needs to make it look complete. So… the challenge at wecraftcards (which I was hosting this week) was to incorporate something tied on or around the card. Also entered into another masculine challenge… just in time for Father’s Day. 
We Craft Cards Monday Challenge-Tie it up 
     (wecraftcards.com/forum)

Open Minded Crafting Challenge-Mighty Men                           

    (open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.ca)

1 comment:

  1. such fun cards Kathy...love the cute image and those ladybirds are adorable...thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!