Monday, May 15, 2017

Spring Crop Day 1- Life is An Adventure
I love the group of people I've gotten to know at wecraftcards.com. Several times a year we host a "Crop" with two challenges a day. I always enjoy the creativity of the members and the way they both challenge and encourage me to grow in my paper crafting. On Day 1 the challenges included of this crop, the challenges were Road Trip & Up in the Air 



The motorcycle. a slider card, was also entered into:

Open Minded Crafting Challenge- Mighty Men            

    (open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.ca)






1 comment:

  1. Such cool cards, you nailed it. I love the motorbike card, especially the clever way you make the tracks border. Thankyou for joining us over at Open Minded Crafting Fun for our Mighty men challenge. I hope you come join us next month Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!