Saturday, November 11, 2023

myasperations 11-11-23

   This is my final card for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop” hosted by coffeelovingcardmakers.com. I’ve participated in this challenge for several years and almost missed it this year because of some family health issues. But I was able to create three cards. I remembered making a pull-top coffee cup card at a class back in the 90’s, and after some trial and error, was able to create this similar card, using a digi from Patties Creations Challenge as the base. (If you spend a little time on Pinterest, you can find several different versions of this type of card.)  I found the fun sentiment on a card many years ago, and it still makes me chuckle… mainly because I think it is a very good idea!) 
Supplies: 

·   Digi- Pattie’s Creations Digi (A freebie from Sept 2022 that appears to no longer be available.)

·   Colored with Spectrum Noir Classique markers, and a Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen

·   Inside Sentiment- Source unknown (if you can provide this information, I’ll be happy to cite it!)   

·   All other items from my stash.

Entered into:  
coffeelovingcardmakers.com- 2023 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop    
Pattie's Creations Challenge- #212November

I joined a FB group named "Printables for your Junk Journaling with TLC" a few years ago, and really enjoy the wonderful freebies and affordable digis that are available to members. The leaves on this card and the front sentiment are freebies from a recent challenge on that site. The inside sentiment is from a Beccy’s Place digi set.
Supplies: 

·   Leaves and front sentiment are freebies from the TLC FB page. (Join HERE, then start downloading digis and sentiments!)

·   Leaves and front sentiment are from a free TLC Creates digi sheet named “Autumn Blessings”

·   Inside Sentiment- “Thankful, Grateful, Blessed” from a Beccy’s Place Digi Set (Pumpkin and Spice)

·   All other items from my stash.

Entered into: 
Outlawz Challenges- Monday Greeting Challenge-Fall/Halloween Greeting
Outlawz Challenge- Festive Friday (Anything goes)
Outlawz Challenge- Nov 2023 Linky
Paper Funday- #59 Anything Goes      (Optional Twist: Grateful, Thankful, Thank you)

My last card this post features one of the first stamps I ever purchased, back in the late 1990’s. This pudgy little snowguy is a wood-mount rubber stamp made by a company named Azadi Earles. I was looking for a stamp with an unusual hat for the current challenge at Christmas Craft Creations Challenge and I think this one is a winner!
Supplies: 
·    Snowman Image- Azadi Earles Rubber Stamp (Company no longer in business)
·    Inside Sentiment- unmounted rubber stamp from an unknown company
·    Colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen
·    Puffy Heart Stickers- The brand name is Sticko’s
·    Stickers-All other items from my stash.
Entered into:  
Christmas Craft Creations challenge- Nov-Add a Hat  
Word Art Wednesday Challenge- #621-622 Anything Goes   

9 comments:

  1. What a fun interactive design. So happy you were able to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm catching up with all your autumnal cards Kathy, they are fun and gorgeous too. Love this gift card design. Super work. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful Autumn/Thanksgiving card. I love those realistic leaves and the colors match the inspiration photo perfectly. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I forgot to thank you for playing along at The Paper Funday too!

      Delete
  4. This is so wonderful, love the snowman, makes me smile, thanks for playing our "Add a Hat Challenge" at Christmas Card Creations, have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CCC
    Christmas Craft Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I love how you colored my image. It goes perfectly with our theme “Anything Goes” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great, fun design - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!