For this challenge, my DT card features an adorable digi set from Stamper’s Delight. Instead of making a card, I decided to create a tag that I can attach to a pink or white gift bag. Both of the sentiments on the tag are from the set and the wonderful birthday banner sentiment is a freebie from Decosses Dynamite Doodles. (You can find lots of wonderful papers and sentiments on their site, many are free. Find the link in the supplies list.)
· Digi and sentiments- Stamper’s Delight Digi Set (Chibi It's A Girl)
· Colored with Spectrum Noir Classique markers, Copic Markers, Sharpie black fine-line marker, and Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen
· Patterned Paper- Freebie from Decosses Dynamite Doodles (Birthday Banner Paper)
· All other items from my stash.
Incy Wincy Designs For Baby and/or Balloons or Sweets
Scribbles Designs Challenge- #100 Add It Up
Outlawz Challenge- Crash Your Stash- Twine
Outlawz Challenge- Inlinks Challenge
· Inside Sentiment- Computer Generated
· Asian Gold coin, scraps of ribbon and other items from my stash.
My final card for this posting is for one of my favorite challenges called the Butterfly Challenge. The sponsor, Mrs. A, is a talented stamper is who also so very generous with her challenge prizes. For this card I used a few dies and cardstock from my stash. Plus a freebie sentiment from a set from Simply Cards Magazine. (Register at the link in the supply list below for access to hundreds of free digis, sentiments, patterns, templates and more.)
· Diecut Sentiment- Memory Box Happy Birthday
· Butterfly Die- Xcut small butterfly
· Inside Sentiments- Simply Crafts 171-Bonus sentiment downloads found HERE
· All other papers from my stash.