I was excited when Di over at Pixie's Snippets invited me to be a Guest Designer for a Ruby's Memory Challenge. And I apologize that my post is a little late. Our state’s bumper crop of ragweed is causing havoc with my allergies. Migraine meds and a good night's sleep are finally providing me with some relief this AM. So… let’s roll!
Now here are the three cards I made with the dies… and some additional details. Enjoy!
· Cardstock in assorted colors, holiday scrapbook page and sticker from my stash.
· Front Sentiment- “Christmas” from the Echo Park Candy Cane Christmas Die Set
· Inside Sentiment- “Joy” Scrapbook Sticker
· Cardstock in assorted colors, dotted paper, and templates from my stash.
· Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen, and Sharpie black permanent fine-line marker
· Puffy Heart Sticker-Sticko’s
· Cheery Lynn Designs C146 Snowflakes
· Scraps of cardstock in assorted colors, upcycled greeting cards, and green satin ribbon from my stash.