Thursday, September 12, 2019

More Spectember Fun

For my Day 7 card of the Spectember Day Challenge, “Favorite Color.” I used a Lawn Fawn stamp set named Winter Fox , Spectrum Noir markers and a Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen to create this sweet card. Since my favorite color is Burgundy, I also used lots of that beautiful color in the background papers and embellies. I also added a bit of texture by layering some burgundy colored Nuvo Drops onto a few of the stars.  The sentiment is also in the clear stamp set. Am entering this card into several challenges including Outlaws Saturday Paper Ala Mode- Hobbies (drinking coffee is a hobby to me. A hobby that allows me to be a nice person in the morning!) 
 
Entered into: 
Christmas Crafts All Year Round- Winter Food/Drink          
Lemon Shortbread Challenge- Anything Goes #102
Word Art Wednesday Challenge- #404-405 Anything Goes                   
Outlawz Challenge- Saturday Paper Ala Mode- Hobbies                       

For my Day 8 card of the Spectember Day Challenge, “Show Us Your Sparkle.” I used Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens and alcohol markers plus a Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen to color Tammy Tutterow’s free coloring page named “What if you fly?” (You can find it HERE.) It took a little practice to control the ink flow in the Sparkle Pens, but once I mastered that task, I LOVE the results. My card contains all three of the colors, bronze, silver and black and I was surprised how much sparkle the Pens do contain. I added a bit of additional bling with a few clear gems. Because… well… you can never get enough bling!
 
Entered into: 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge-Bling It On                                      
Outlawz Challenge- Festive Fridays                                                       
A2zscrapbooking Monthly Challenge- Anything Goes                

I always like entering Double D’s photo challenge and the current one offers lots of possibilities. I created one with a tulip, one with a butterfly… and now one with an “alien.” (Actually, this cute big-eyed green guy is from a digi set at Bugaboo Stamp’s named  Mini set Monster Blocks.) I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and a Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen. The googly eyes and puffy heart stickers are from my crafting stash. The circle sentiment on the front is a freebie from DesertDiva. You can find it HERE.  The inside sentiment is also a freebie from DesertDiva that you can find HERE.
 
 
Entered into: 
Double D’s Challenge- Featured                 
Polkadoodles Challenge Week 36-Anything Goes                                  
Bugaboo Stamps- Anything Goes             
Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge- Sept 

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog-much appreciated.Love all three of your cards -cute fox,great focal sentiment and the cute monster lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous fun card! Love the googly eyes:) Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your little monster card is so much fun! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘FEATURED’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspiring words, and you colored them so beautifully! Thanks for playing along our September Anything Goes challenge at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute cards!! the little monster is so fun!
    Thank you for joining us @ Polkadoodles Challenge ,
    Ruth
    @ My Hobby My Art

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, so fun - made me smile x Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)
    My Little Patch of Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win at Double D with the adorable monster - way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win at Double D. I love those mini monsters from Bugaboo. I have them in my stash too. Love what you did with him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your foxy card :-) The colours you used are gorgeous and the fox with the coffee is just too cute. Your card is perfect for our Food Challenge at Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round. Thank you for joining in the fun with us.
    Happy crafting!
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a nice saying and has so much great shimmer! I like that look! Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!