This week’s sponsor is Dr Digi and my DT card features a wonderful image named Three Wise Men Since my card base with layers of elegant papers, punched stars and a scrap of vintage Christmas music* provides lots of patterns I kept my coloring pretty basic with my trusty white and metallic gel pens adding sparkle and sheen to the gems and gold. The front Wise Man is fussy-cut and adhered with foam squares to provide additional depth. The inside sentiment is a sticker.
*The music sheet is from a box of tattered choir books we found in my hubby’s grandma’s basement. She had been a church choir director and most of the music was dated from the 1920s through the 1950s). I quickly rescued them from the trash bin and love using them on my cards!
· Digi- Dr. Digi (Three Wise Men
· Colored with Spectrum Noir Classique markers, Sakura Gelly Roll white & silver gel pens
· Inside Sentiment- Gold Sticker from my stash
· Patterned paper- DCWV Far East 12x12 Paper Stack
· Cardstock, yellow vellum, metallic gold paper and a scrap of antique music from my stash
· Star templates and punches from my scrapbook stash
· Digi- Beccy’s Place Digi Set (You’re a Hoot)
· Colored with Spectrum Noir Classique markers and Sakura Gelly Roll white gel pen
· Naughty List Certificate freebie can be found HERE
· Inside Sentiment- Beccy’s Place Digi Set (Here Comes Christmas)
· Cardstock and background papers from my stash
The Sisterhood of Crafters- Christmas/Winter
Stamping Sensations- Anything with Wings
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge- Christmas Critters
Since I’m a Contributor for Beccy’s Place (sponsor), I’m entering just for fun!
· Digi- Verve Stamps “Coffee Please Digi Set” (Company is no longer in business)
· Front Sentiment- Freebie from Kellie Winnell (Coffee You’re In Charge Today)
· Cardstock, vellum, and assorted background papers from my stash
Lemon Shortbread Challenge- Anything Goes #135
Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge- December