Wednesday, April 5, 2017

New Feathered Friends
This is one of the images in the fun set that I picked out with the gift certificate that I won at Beccy's Place website. Love this silly little birdie! 



 I entered this card into the following challenges:
    April Challenge at Beccy's Place 
          (beccysplace.blogspot.com)
    Wednesday Challenge at We Craft Cards Forum. 
         (wecraftcards.com)
    Wednesday Challenge "Happy Birthday" at Simon Says Stamps
         (www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge)

1 comment:

  1. Great card Kathy, I love the sentiments you added, they are very funny! You did a wonderful job putting everything together... I love the addition of the feather behind the little bird. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!